Housing for Women is a truly unique organisation, and we are looking for special individuals to join our team.
The right applicants will relish the opportunity to take on the responsibility for delivery of housing and/or support services with enthusiasm, a real sense of purpose and a strong personal commitment to the women we serve.
As an employee of Housing for Women you can expect:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against other Housing Associations and reviewed periodically
- A generous pension scheme
- 27 days holiday per year, plus public and bank holidays
- A full range of policies that support the work / life balance
- A Childcare Voucher Scheme, enabling you to save Tax and National Insurance contributions on the cost of your childcare
- Training and development tailored to your ambitions and abilities
The Association holds Investors in People and Housing Diversity Network accreditation and has been awarded the Disability Tick symbol for its recruitment and employment practices. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce, using the differences between employees to drive excellence and creativity in performance, enabling us to represent the diversity of our service users and to provide the very best service.
Please click the link below to see further details and all application documents: