Housing for Women is committed to putting customers at the heart of everything we do. With input from our customers, we have developed a new set of Customer Service Standards. Our new standards set out how we intend to deliver high-quality services to meet our customers’ needs.
We will adhere to the following behaviours in line with our EPIC values:
- Treat people fairly and with respect by considering their individual needs.
- Actively listen to what is important to you and maintain confidentiality.
- Be clear, consistent and transparent with all communications.
- Be approachable and friendly.
- Acknowledge the query and keep you regularly updated.
- Set realistic expectations and keep our promises.
- Obtain and act on feedback from our customers.
Specifically, we will:
- Always meet you at your scheduled appointment time or keep you informed if there is a delay.
- Acknowledge visitors to our offices on arrival.
- Return your call within 2 working days.
- Acknowledge external emails within 1 working day and respond to all letters and emails fully within 10 working days.
- Respond to a request for a repair within 1 working day. In the case of an emergency repair we will aim to resolve it within 24 hours. Urgent will be 7 days and routine will be within 28 days.
- We will acknowledge all complaints, compliments and comments within 2 working days and will formally respond within 10 working days.