Special Projects Manager - 37.5 hours per week - FTC May 2018 - Starting from £39,150 - Based in Brixton
Housing for Women is a London based Charity and Housing Association providing over 900 homes for women and their families as well housing and specialist support for women who are escaping domestic abuse, been trafficked or released from prison.
- Responsible for the overall effective and efficient delivery of Housing for Women’s (HfW) Special Projects including both accommodation based and in the community in line with contract/ funder requirements.
- To ensure that service users and their children are provided with time–limited secure, safe, supportive and culturally sensitive services in line with policies and procedures and best practise.
- Lead on partnership working within the boroughs of operation especially prison and probation, safe house and NASS accommodation providers and other statutory and voluntary partners.
- Lead on service improvements in response to service user and stakeholder feedback and changes in the operating environment.
- In conjunction with the Director, to strategically develop the services and raise the profile of HfW and the issues of women offenders, trafficked women and gender based violence.
Closing date: 29 March 2018
Please download the recruitment pack here for more information about the role.
Please click here to apply for the role. We require an up to date CV and Supporting Statement.
For any enquiries please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 3794 4834