Charitable trusts and foundations make a crucial contribution to our work empowering vulnerable women and children.
Thanks to long-term relationships with loyal donors, we have been able to establish and develop a blend of innovative services that meet the complex needs of women and children in London.
- Monitoring of projects to highlight how many women and children are benefiting from the funded work
- Regular reports on the progress of a project
- A comprehensive evaluation at the end of a grant to illustrate how funding has made a tangible difference
- Opportunities to meet and talk with project staff
- Acknowledgements in our annual review, annual accounts and in supporter publications
If you would like to find out more about how you can support Housing for Women through a charitable trust or foundation please contact the fundraising team on Fundraising@h4w.co.uk